Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Soul

Across The Bed

Laying across the bed and my body quivered so,
a day of summer heat and a caw of a crow.


I felt your touch, like the wind through the trees,
wakens the heart, to set our love free.


If you could see the imprint left by
your soul, you would know exactly
how you have this hold.


Every thought wakened and asleep,
every view of the world, have visions
of you and me.


I can’t run and I can’t hide, your always
next to me and in the clouds at night
your all that I see.


Is this passion, love that made its way,
or am I crazy for wanting you to stay.


Laying across my bed and my body
trembles so,you have this hold on me
and I’m not letting you go.

Knocking at My Door.

Divide my love by two, multiply it by my love for you .
Endless devotion soars, when love come a knocking at my door.

Duel silhouettes in view, making love is me and you.
Starlight twinkle in your eyes, magic puffs of clouds go by.

Blue birds singing on the window sill, love birds dancing on yonder hill.
Unlimited my love for you, when love come a knocking at my door.

~~~~~
Don't miss me my darling, our love never parts.
I'm as close as your memories, I'm right in your heart.
I'll never leave you, I can't walk away.
Obeying my soul, I'm here to stay.

So hold me with mind and hold me with heart and
hold me with love, this is just the start.
I'll never leave you, I can't walk away.
Obeying my soul, I'm here to stay.

Love me my darling, whether near or far,
I'm on the clouds dancing, I jumping cross stars.
In the middle of the night, I'm in your arms.
Obeying my soul, I'll never be far.

Rainbows appeared to join you and I,
they are the magic that lights up the sky.
Kiss me my darling in the dark of the night
Obeying my soul, I'm holding you tight.

I love you my darling, how else can I say,
that travels may part us, but you found a way.
I smile each morning, I smile each night.
Obeying my soul, don't turn on the lights.

Kisses eternal, they're yours through the day.
They're there to bring love, when you think I've gone away.
So tuck them inside, when loneliness dares
Obeying my soul, love reappears.

No comments: