Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, July 20, 2006

In the Hollow Green!


In this exploration of the meeting of the minds,
we have the ability to speed the hands of time.

~
Racing the seconds , we journey with a laugh,
and meet up in the clouds, to continue on the path.

~
Comforting, the warmth, always keeps you near
as we confront every thunder storm, to rid
the signs of fears.

~
Waking with a smile of thoughts of me and you,
a refreshing reminder of just what love can do.

~

Creating romance, creating friendship true,

a magical place where I can love you.


The trees now a tunnel,
-dressed in foliage green.
Laden with my nightmares,
-encircled by all my dreams.

Muskrat, splash, run and hide,
-fear is setting in.
A well travel journey,
-surprises from within.
~~~~~~~~~~
Lucky stars
High above the mountains, in the skys of blue,
I travel with you friend,to share my love for you.
High beyond the clouds, a sparkle can I see,
bright and everlasting , your reflection on display.
Glistening from within , a smile it creates, and
with every waking breath, to my soul titillates.
~~~~~


Singing>
I love the hills and the song they sing, love the feel of a summer breeze.
All the answers flooded suddenly, like your love pouring out of me.
Delighted by the kiss of dreams, devouring emotions, with your memory.
Pleasure felt embrace transformed my heart, into the shadows of a work of art.
~
I love the hills and the song they sing , to the soul a bit of a tease.
Visions of you are everywhere, replace the loneness and fear.
Singing and a dancing and you appeared, no longer was I in despair.
Step by step through cosmic air, loving you, the answer to my prayer.
~
I love the hills and the song they sing..........




In the hollow green, the hills surround, captured, cries out to thee.
My love, my love, the stroll through life, with you beside me.
No streams long nor rivers wide, no mountains beyond the trees,
The escape we made is in the mind, where you took flight with me.
~
In the hollow green, the hills surround, captured,cries out to thee.
My love, My love, the stroll through life, with you beside me.
Challenge, each moment of the day, challenge our nightly dreams.
Loves embrace, my soul felt, silhouette through the trees.
~
In the hollow green, the hills surround, captured, cries out to thee.
My love , My love, the stroll through life, with you beside me.
Continue on, this rocky path, stumble in your arms.
Believe me, I speak the truth, your love compliments me.


~~~

In il verde vuoto, le colline circonda, bloccato, grida fuori al thee. Il mio amore, il mio amore, la passeggiata con vita, con voi al lato di me. Continui su questo percorso roccioso, inciampate nella vostra armi. Credilo, io parlano la verità, il vostro amore lo complimenta.
~

Nel verde vuoto, le colline circondano, bloccato, gridare fuori al thee. Il mio amore, il mio amore, la passeggiata con vita, con voi al lato di me. La sfida, ogni momento del giorno, sfida il nostro nightly sogna. Gli amori lo abbracciano ritengono nella mia anima, siluetta vista attraverso gli alberi.
~
In il verde vuoto, le colline circonda, bloccato, grida fuori al thee. Il mio amore, il mio amore, la passeggiata con vita, con voi al lato di me. Continui su questo percorso roccioso, inciampate nella vostra armi. Credilo, io parlano la verità, il vostro amore lo complimenta.





The principal of illusion is to keep it in its place, to frolic in a field of dreams, while reality is on the chase.
Not a mockery of fantasia is this semblance of paradise, the indignation of realism, turns the heat to ice.
I wouldn't consider it the extraordinaire or a obsession with the mind, the fairy trip through sky castles,
completely make you mine. ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flowers mark the days of the season on the run, racing to chapter life before its begun. Absorbing the suns energy to store for winter days, when life is cool and the skies are dark and gray. Renewal of strength takes us on a ride, overnight the memories , sadness shall subside.


Celebration

I celebrate the moment you restructured time , days became hours, hours became minutes and before you know it our hearts had no limits. Ancient stories tell of romance that never dies, I rewrote the story the day you sent a chill up my spine. Your presence embroidered of the finest glitter of gold, as your image is stitched directly to my soul. Amazed at the bond that collapses the miles of distance and brings you so close that we become one existence. Beyond the laws of love, the emotions ae so explicit, as we bathe in loyalty, my love for you implicit.

~~~


Caress, thrust, accept.... I have felt loves embrace, the penetration of souls, seizing the moment I am the star that glitters in the night, the energy that lives in your heart.

~~

No comments: