Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good Morning Sunshine!


The silence toyed mercilessly with my mind, creating yesterdays, to pass the time.
How I longed to hear your voice, soft whispers of love for which I rejoice.
Sounds battle conspicuously, to tap into a fantasy, one that brought you to me.
The Sounds of Love
~~
The sky aflame in colors of fire, lure the heart,to reach for desire. Silly,I spin,dance and fall and there I find, it's in your arms I crawl.
Listen to the silence break, as my heart cries out to you. Oh, my love I want you for the second, that creates the hours of my life.
Listen to the silence break, as my heart sings the beauty of life. Oh, my love I need you for each moment, as we build on infinity tonight.
Il cielo aflame a colori di fuoco, lure il cuore, per raggiungere per desiderio. Silly, filo, and fall di ballo e lĂ  trovo, esso sono nella vostra armi che striscio. Ascolti la rottura di silenzio, come il mio cuore grida fuori a voi. L'OH il mio amore li desidero per il secondo che genera le ore della mia vita. Ascolti la rottura di silenzio, come il mio cuore canta la bellezza di vita. L'OH il mio amore li ho bisogno per ogni momento mentre costruiamo stasera sull'infinitĂ . L'OH il mio amore, ascolta il suono di amore che rompe il silenzio della notte.




Good Morning Sunshine! Good morning dreams!
The closer you are, the more magical it seems.
Dancing inside, I can’t stand still, the mystical
romance escaped the hills.
~~~
Good Morning Sunshine! Good morning dreams!
I am happy when your here with me. Smiling
with each day that we meet, the wonders
of life, just never cease.
~~
Build me a Island
No pain or heartache nor sadness in the air, this island is
created with warm sun all year, flowers of happiness, warmth
and care. Magical and wonderful it's the answer to my prayer.
Y
On the runway through life, your the star, shining bright.
Love that takes center stage, unlocked me from the cage.
~~~~

Exhilarating is the feel of it, alluring I succumb to it,
pure and simple, I felt your love.
Beyond the city limits, silly songs and words of myths,
conclusive , I felt your love.
Anticipating all the magic, no ordinary hat trick,
surely, I felt your love.
A glimpse through clouds thick like smoke,
I saw this was not a joke,
I felt your love.

Unguarded heart of night, was captured by the dream.
A moment of surprise, detailed the stars sparkle through your eyes.
The pleasure I feel, reflects the energy,
the lure of love, when you
found me.

No comments: