Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 03, 2006

Nuzzling the Notion

We've strolled through all the seasons, confident we need no reason.
Confronted all the storms, no longer lovers torn.
~~~
A season shared with the one I love,
the one I want, the one I dream.
A season with you!
Each a welcomes a lovers sun,
warm like you hug.
A season with you!
Colorful is the dream that I fell,
when you placed a spell.
A season with you!
~~
Autumn.... a special time, you walked into my life,
I laughed and cried, followed by a bitter winter,
you made time fly by.
Y
Spring brings the usual, hope and faith renewal,
celebrating just the same... Birthday parties,
first of spring, chocolate cakes and foolish things
and you and I.
YY
Now we stand in summer heat, greet each day
like the treat, it's meant to be. Dancing night
and day, chasing grey skies away, just you and I.
YYY
High above the mountain top, where clouds seem
to fall and drop and we step free. Your caress is
met with mine,as the seasons define, loves guarantee.
YYYY
Promising that I'll be here, each and everyday of the year!

The moment my eyes opened, there was so much I could see, how truly wonderful you have been to me.Today our forever, tomorrow a little more, ecstatic the feelings, we have yet to explore. Simply enchanting, joy simply appeared, dreams of passion and so much more in store.

The stage of the hollow, created a mystic scene, enthralled am I, as our world begins to sing. The sounds, the smells and the texture of everything, a impression of our love, the imprint of our dreams.

Master of illusion, distance the spell, to capture your energy and turn my heart to gel . Mountain framed,no words does it tell, the magic is the love, forbidding the farewells. Nuzzling the notion, that we shall never part, as you have found your place, forever in my heart.

No comments: