Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The moment


Wind, wind, blowing by, dropped a seed from the sky.
Landing here in my heart,
the little seed found its start.
Nurtured with respect and care,
sprouted the love of you my dear.
Beautiful the bloom I see, the love that grows inside of me.
~~~

Not a whisper in the wind, the words of love shouted from within.
When all is said and all is done and roads of life come to a end.
We were here and we did love, felt the magic sent from up above.
Danced on clouds beyond a dream, as I held you and you held me.
~~~
Standing on the Edge accompanied by fear,
until I took your hand and mountains
disappeared.
~~
Cool water, splash and grin,warm memories
setting in. Blue skies forever more,
the moment you and I explored.
~~
Rivers deep and mountain wide
and blue birds never sleep at night,
Pillow talk and silly walks and
bees buzzing on holly hocks.
~~
The beauty that you see, shines from
inside you and me, free to laugh,free
to cry and to reach beyond the sky.
The moment you took my hand.....
~~~
Remember This
Our love melts ice laced mountains into pools of heated rivers, and turns a snowy blizzard into the sun burst of a summer day. It blows with the wind to bring to you each morn a kiss of delight, a rose without the thorns. Each day you have touched my heart and caressed my very soul and bypassed the bridge where lives the little troll.
~~~~~~~
Startled by the kingfisher or was he startled by me, he took flight and for a moment I thought to flee. The waters calm and a reflection could I see, child, friend , mother and a wife, each with their own plea. The child begged to laugh and whimsically danced the hollow free and the friend happy that you held on to me, the mother that wonders if she was the best she could be and the wife who felt a emptiness always looking for the key.Quickly they all bonded and a women stood in glee, as tough as life appears love had met with me.
~~~

No comments: