Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It is not what I have seen it's what I have felt!


I cannot see the many in one fallen leaf, for they have dried to crumble
and blow swiftly out to sea. In my weakest moments, cast in gold I saw,
like the evergreen growing, you were standing strong and tall. Braced
with your laughter, warmed by your heart, tickled by the fantasy, love

as a work of art.
~
I cannot see the many in one fallen leaf, for they have failed to hold
on to our hope and dreams. When footing felt a little slippery and

I thought that I might fall , your strength and and courage is
what reached out and kept me from a crawl.
~
I cannot see the many in one fallen leaf, for they have lost the
magic of the child that lives to breathe. I felt your hand as
we walked through the day, I felt the bond as we made
the darkness fade away.
~~~
When the walls began to tighten and I thought I couldn't breathe,
you were there to loosen the noose around me.

When the world seems filled with darkness and I cared little to see,
the child of ten ran through the park to enlighten me.

When I tried to pull the blanket tightly over me, I am honored to find
that you were next to me.

When the tears flood from behind the eyes, it's the dance upon the
clouds that tought my soul to fly.
~~~
Whispers gently I.......more!


No comments: