Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 20, 2006

Softened but not forgotten

I had wondered many a times how long it would take to heal a broken heart.
A emotion that touches so many lives, this passage in time varies amongst people.
Memories of the mind weigh heavily on the the inner spirit. Thus it has been said
that time is the great healer. As the years move the heart softens the pain, but
memories like salt to a wound never truly allows a complete mend of spirit.
~
There can never be pain where honesty flourishes, for in the truth thrives
the respect and love that can only bring joy.



So much to do and I am so tired, and yet I feel a little bit wired.
Tonight I say the hell with it all, the darkness of the night has called.
In your arms tonight I sleep, no place for sadness or tears to weep.
I am calling, calling in the night, don't move a inch, I'm by your side.
Sleep well my love, please don't fret, the clouds of the sky make
a wonderful bed. Kisses gently you to sleep and hold the memories
of the evening dreams.

Good Night!!!!






He walked away , he left me fall and a broken heart is what I recall.
He turned away, he couldn’t see what was ignited inside of me.

Sadness, sadness , tear and tears, for way to many, many years,
Blinded by the days of glee they simply mesmerized me.

Future dreams, hopes, desires and the memories that
still transpire.

Hold me, hold me, don’t let me fall ,the words must be of
a deafened call. For here I am all alone and in the dark my
heart still moans.
~~
I must say that in all my sadness, the Lord heard my prayer
because he sent me some one dear, honest , truthful , kind and
sweet. He sent me a friend , a friend I repeat.
Heals the heart, heals the mind and heals spirits deep inside.
I don’t know what I would do without you and I don’t ever
want to find out.
So distant yet so close, amazing what one thought can bring,
happiness, memories in one brief moment a flood
of emotion filled my heart overflowing into my soul.

Tonight... I feel your love,
I see your love,
I taste your love,
it is part of... my existence,
my heart,
my soul,
my life.


Singing>
When rivers all run dry and blue birds no longer fly,
I’ll still be by your side, my heart as the guide.

When stars no longer shine and darkness is all you’ll fine,
and you feel the need to cry, my shoulder you will find.

When days take us far and life seems bizarre,
just reach inside to see that there is always
you and me.

When rivers all run dry and blue birds no longer fly,
I’ll still be by your side , my heart at the guide.

When rivers all run dry.................

No comments: