Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 23, 2006

Not your every day breeze




Singing> Gazing up through the trees, the moment sang to me,
is it a dream or are you there with me?

Gazing at the skies of blue, I know that I felt you,
touch my heart as you danced with my soul.

Gazing high above the hills, I felt a chill, as the breeze
brought you to me.

One look and you'll see that you are here with me, in
my heart and you hold that key.

Gazing..... beyond the hollow to the place where love
flies free.






A moment

A moment of togetherness , woven like silk thread,
delicate yet strong span colors from blue to red.


Knotted beautifully, so remarkably tight, the wear
and tear of life could not unravel what was created
with such delight.

Alternating sunshine with days a little grey, opens
the door to memories interlacing our life with hope
and faith.

Tossed gently over the body to rid the cold, a
blanket of love warms my very soul.

~~

Weary

I know your a bit weary, I know you must sleep,
crawl in my arms, no tears shall we weep.

No clouds, no dreams, no magic or dance star to
star, the master of love entwined us from afar.

Here I await to tend to your brow, gentle a kiss
I place with a smile.

Massaging away signs of distress, rest my darling
we passed the days test.

We have journeyed further then anyone could and
we held tighter the anyone would.


So sleep my darling tonight I'll keep watch, as I hold
your heart near and your soul shall I rock.





No comments: