Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 06, 2006

Reflection of a heart on fire.


In The Spirit of the Wind

Awakened in the early morn, a blanket of calm
kept close your memory. Tranquil the moment,
I was at ease with the dreams that welcomed
me into a serene cradle of warmth.

Before this moment I believed we were living
in a world that opened the doorway to the
mind, to only find we had found a
place of existence in each
others heart.

As my hands explored the physical, gliding
gently over the pedestal of the bed, and my
body held close the soft fluff of pillow, I
felt detached for a few brief seconds, as
you and I spanned the distance to
embrace mind and body.

With acceptance of what is, silence
now sings and the emptiness once
felt, dissipated by the replacement
of the fulfillment engaged by
passion and desire.

No longer in a surreal cloud like
emotion, my feet now steady on
earths carpet. In a brazen
display of love we defied
the expected norm.

We live in the spirit of the wind, as it
seeks to find the passage through
all time. Soothed yet agitated
as I absorb all of your being
through the gateway of
my soul.
~~~
I like Green!
I grew up in some what of a musical family to a mother who loved opera
and my father who loved country. Though I must say I preferred
to hear my father welping country to my mothers high pitch notes
of opera.

Control takes on many forms, some that people are very unfamiliar
with or unaware of is a manipulative form of domestic dictatorship.
A bedding of the seed of doubt, which grows into a well grown stock
of insecurity.

All most all of my adult life, was met with one form of control or another
. I sometimes felt ugly and stupid and that my choices were inadequate
and that somehow I was childish in my desire to play particular styles
of music.

I had a love for music that span every style from classical to rock , oldies,
country, jazz and blues.Yet one lasso that had been tossed around me
was to not listen to country music, this was just one little step of
control, that would go unnoticed to those around me.

With maturity comes a certain amount of rebellion. I thought to
myself is it rebellion? Maybe its just standing up for oneself or
even more accepting what you find in yourself. I like country
music because it tells stories and is filled with emotion.... so
here goes...call it childish, call it a bit of soul searching or
call what it is self acceptance.

Singing with a Twang>When the River Runs Dry
How can I make you love me? How can I make you mine?
I’d get down on my knees and I’d beg the Lord to please,
make you feel my love in every breeze.

How can I make you love me? How can I make you mine?
I’d get down on my knees and I’d beg the Lord to please,
make you see, how much love for you is inside me.

When all the rivers run dry and the stars fall from the sky,
I’ll still be waiting, for you to love me.

When all the rivers run dry and the stars fall from the sky,
I’ll still be waiting , for you to love me.



Singing> A little bit of loving...

A little bit of loving, a itty bitty flame,
torched my heart and set my soul a blaze.

With you, there is nothing I can’t do,
I’d even walk across the ocean blue.

A little bit of loving, a itty bitty flame,
torched my heart and set my soul a blaze.

With you, I saw life in a different view,
dancing on the clouds, just me and you
.


Sunset Pink
Scattered light reflects from the soul,
upon your heart love unfolds.
Observe the colors of sunset pink,
tethered memories that make you
think.
~~


In the shadow of the darkness,
under the star lit sky, you can
trace the vision of love, if
only with the mind.

Entwined to a depth without
measure, a touch so tender
gently etched to my
heart a treasure.

To feel your love without the
bodyƂ’s embrace and dream
of the kiss that causes the
heart to race.

Two silhouette permanently
fixed in the night, cause a
hungerthatI cannot fight.
~~

Don't be afraid of the darkness of the night,
come a little closer allow your soul the sight.
Vision your body right next to mind, listen
to my heartbeat as it races the second hand
of time.

Accept the pleasures that love can bring,
pull a little closer and allow your heart to see.
Your body, my body , lips upon lips, your
spirit, my spirit begging for that kiss.

For this day I have walked with you upon
a path that only two souls of kindred spirits
could grasp.

Earth or the heavens or where ever life
make take us, eternal the love to the
soul caresses.

Don't be afraid of the darkness in the
night, lay upon the blankets allow
your heart to feel the warmth of
our love beyond the clouds
surreal.

The Feel


The feel of your hands right next to mine,
in the garden, doing dishes or like a ivy vine.
Entwined with memories, I felt your love,
twist and grow with the stars from above.

~
To hear a song a lovers choice,
the words of love given a voice.
A song that only two can share

and sends a chill to make you
aware.

~
Your body pressing so very close,
I felt it so near with my soul exposed.
A tender touch to the heart, warm

and expressive it makes me melt.
~

I love you more each day and night,
whisper the words to you would excite.
Take my hand and follow, and there you

will see, the beauty of love when you
walk with me.
~~

Good Night

A Good Night is the step into dreams where
magic unfolds and the love of my darling
is in my arms to hold.
Beds me gently through out the night
with good thoughts and memories
that hold me so tight.
Warms the heart and caresses the
soul and under the blankets a story
is told.
A kiss that taste salty and sweet,
lips joining and hearts meet.
Silly or serious and sometimes
delirious the power of love is never
precarious.
~

I don't try to stumble, nor to slip and fall,
I hold my head high and listen when the soul comes to call.

I don't try to fail, nor make mistakes that can't be fixed,
butoccasionallyy it's consequence that plays those
awful tricks.

I don't try to understand what isn't very nice, nor allow
the emotions to control my very life.

I don't ask to see what the future has to hold, but it
would be awful nice if I slipped, my hand you'd hold.

I don't know the reason the Lord deem the time to be
now, but the path was surely cleared and then I
wrote the vow.

I pledge to live each day as if it were the first,
to see life anew, as if it's giving birth.

To feel each moment and hold it
in my heart and laugh and giggle,
to give the child a start.

To take a breath and celebrate in
spirit that we have walked a path
that few would even hear of it.

To embrace the seasons as they
come and go, documenting the
story as in the wind it blows.

It's no secret that giving birth can be painful,

but the perfect little gift makes it all worth it.




To love, live, feel and hold close the beauty of life!

Ok! It's not all bad they did overnight the modem and
internet is back up and running, so this poem may be
bordering the melodramatic. lol


As if my breath had been taken away and my soul again chained
and the piercing through the heart sent my spirit up in flame.
Silence in the hollow, darkness through the trees, surrounding
me with emptiness , drowning in the black sea.

Sounds of sadness and sounds of despair reaching from the
depth to remember when you were here. Don't leave me
in the darkness , don't leave me drowning here. I'm reaching
for your hand, can't you feel me there?

~~
HE

He who broke the isolation, he who broke the chains,
filled the day with pure elation, to my heart entertained.

He who dare to look and see, to listen and to hear,
cast a spell such as magic, to bring you directly here.

He who holds me in the night and whispers in my ear,
and reminds me how important it is to have someone
that cares.

He who gave to me the smile, a cloak of sadness could
not hide, as it beams so very bright, it is seen right through
my eyes.

He who dared to open his heart, he who dared to feel,
he who dared to return the love, did it with such
flair.

~
On my cloud only love shall enter,
when the wind begins to blow
its to my heart the center.





















No comments: