Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Misdirected Passion

The gift of song and a lovely melody,
in the dance upon the heavens with
you beside me.

The angels must be on our side,
to cause a collision that embraces
heart , soul and mind.
~

Listen closely and join me in this
song, the words matter little, it
is the love that is loud and strong.

Dance my darling, dance with me,
place your arms around me and
let your dreams free.

~
There were flames that blazed from
the fire, leaving only ashes that
we can sweep up off the ground.

Misdirected passion led my heart
a stray for it is your friendship
that touches my soul each day.

I sing in darkness and again when
morning nears, no matter the
circumstance it is love we share.





No comments: