Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 26, 2014

Happiness!

I received a Christmas present from a women I never physically met. Though we have talked over the phone several times, I somehow created a vision of her. Which goes to prove we don't always touch with our hands and see with our eyes. On the contrary I have learned that we see with our heart and touch through the soul. It was an extraordinary gift not so much of what was wrapped up, but what transpired between two people Sometime a person is in the right place at the right time and energy passes through. It was a powerful gift as it showed the impact that we have upon another human being and the ability we have to care, comfort and express love for one another.
Christmas has always been a relativity difficult time for me. Not that I don't love all the thrill of cooking and baking and decorating, but that somehow the spirit of the holiday was meaningless to those around me.
Several things made this holiday special, one important one was my daughters happiness, though she wasn't here to share it with me, I finally understood the quote " I am happy when you are happy" Because I was so happy for her, in away that I can't truly express. That led me to the unexpected gift a box of 365 days of quotes. There was something much more in that package than a box of quotes, much more. The other was my  tablet, which I will be able to use for work and run square on . It wasn't just the gift itself but the trust, love and respect that came with it. The believing that everything is possible.
I am happy this Christmas because these three remarkable people proved that caring and love is the most powerful energy of all and truly the best Christmas gift ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my amazing friend! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Thank You!