Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 08, 2015

..

Feather from an angel,
a petal from a rose,
memories of a dream
is how this story goes.
 
The evening is upon us
another passing day,
my head  upon the pillow
to dream heartache away.
 
 
 





I file memories according to their importance
and recall memories with the greatest impact.
~
 
Caring equals love and
than there is everything else.
 
 
`
I saw the petals of a rose in all its glory,
the fragrance a scent of heaven
and than I watched the petals
crumble and the scent fade.
~
To turn off the tears one must never again feel...that is impossible.
 
 
Worse than the chill from the cold,
is the chill brought by your absence.
 
Screams in silence...
~

I feel five years old " life is not fear"


~
Of course others have it worse,
but there are others who have it better.

~

 
 


No comments: