Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Gift

Close your eyes
open your heart,
you've been in 
mine from the start.

Hold on tight,
don't let go
this is the way
a true love grows.

My gift to you,
is for you to know
that our love 
from the heavens 
flow.

Emotion filled
the words tell,
the story of a love
sick spell.

You are mine
and I am yours,
that is the script
of forevermore.

Nothing can change
or take away the
love that is stronger
with each passing day.

Happiness is what 
we have to share,
it reveals how 
much you care.

~





Feel the moment
and touch my soul,
hold me tight as
I'm no fool. 

I recognized 
from early on,
that you were 
my first love song.

Can't keep a beat,
melody is all wrong,
but I know where 
I belong.

In your heart as
you are mine, 
everyday is 
mighty fine.

Loving you,
is all I need
ever after is
my belief.
Feel the moment
and touch my soul,
hold me tight as 
I am no fool. 

No comments: