Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

From My Bedroom

I gazed at the heavens,
the stars were shining bright
and that very moment 
I knew you were with me 
tonight.

No time like the present 
to tell you how I feel,
as I whispered words 
of love for all the world
to hear.

No mountains between us, 
no sadness or despair
as I close my eyes and
envision two hearts that
dared to share.

I travel without ever leaving 
this bedroom of mine ,
with my head upon the pillow
and in your arms I lie. 

Love is so empowering
like magic in the wind
it gathers momentum 
as from the heavens 
it begins.

I wanna believe
that our love is true
I wanna hold you forever
and have you hold me too.





I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me
In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change

No comments: