Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 24, 2016

Thoughts

Flowers from the garden,
fall to the autumn spell
placed upon the table
are the seasons belle.

Happiness and sadness
I am caught up in the day
controlled by some wickedness
that plays a foolish game.

Stepped on back to view
raised my head to stay afloat
but the reigns of tomorrow
have yet to let me go.

Another winter approaching
they are calling for snow
but the winter that I feel
reveals the same window.

~

Like the silence of a tear 
so fall the cries of the heart upon the night. 


~

As winter approaches I once more document 
the struggles as if my heart placed upon a puppets strings.

~
I have lost count of the tears 
for they flow like a river as it joins the sea.


~

Understanding is only half the ball game
especially when you are in the outfield. 

~
I weep for all humanity.

~

So precious is life ...to live it as if tomorrow will never come. 

~
I am not sure which test I am failing 
that of the mind, heart or soul for the tears fall from all three.

~

I look at those whose struggles are greater 
but it doesn't lessen ones own pain. 

~
I need a break and not in the clouds, 
as you will always stumble back to reality.

~
There are never easy answers 
but I would settle for any answers.

~






No comments: