Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stars Of Night

It is just for you and I,
that sparkle in the sky,
the star that we see
reflects what love can
bring.

It touches from afar
no matter where we are
to once more unite our
souls into an everlasting
hold.

It is the way I feel
that no one can steal,
empowering my heart
like a motor that gets
its start.

Each beat is for you alone
no matter where you go,
for you stood by me when
everyone else avoided
my plea.

It is a song of sweet
our very own melody
concert of heart and soul
rhythmically unfolds.

This night is yours and mine
and it's written for all time,
eternal in its own way
a dream lovers day.

Look once more to the sky
the bright star to your right,
that is my love for you
that shines thru gray and blue.







No comments: