Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Ah ha moment

Like the song " I know I'll never love this way again/" I was asked all kinds of questions when I was at the farmers market. I don't usually open up about myself , my experience and the love of my life. Liz is our market manager, she is young , full of life and a beautiful spirit with way to many questions. The weather was near perfect and as I sat next to her sharing the moment I felt an excitement and calm at the same time. You deserve so much more, why this and why that ? Question after question. I had some answers for her  and she responded " you love your children!" Though I am not sure they will ever understand or get the whole sacrifice thing.
I have been in an odd mood these last few days so much running through my mind. I am not quite sure what it all means. Can't change yesterday , today is on the move and we have to wait till tomorrow to see what it brings.

No greater love,
no tears or sorrow,
I have the dream of
each and every
tomorrow.

Follow your heart,
listen close and
you'll find happiness
blooming like a roe.

No greater love,
no tears or sorrow,
I have the dream of
each and every
tomorrow.

~

There is that ah ha moment ...when you just know. That is how I feel when I think of me in your arms. ...

No comments: