Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Rewrite Eternity

This must be an old age sleep schedule. Nap in the day and can't sleep at night. It is a very quiet evening , I can't believe the tree frogs and crickets finally went to sleep. Well nothing better than documenting love.  Fingers to the keyboard and my heart to yours.


Passion rules the keyboard
your love empowers the heart
to stir the strong emotions
under the nightly stars.

To feed the emptiness
upon awakening of the soul,
as I find sweet pleasure
in the days and nights that unfold.

The moon has suddenly drifted
no longer is it overhead
and the morning not far off
finds me daydreaming in bed

My hopes and joys have surfaced
bringing a sparkle to my eyes
revealing all the happiness
that I have kept hidden inside.

The tree frogs no longer singing
the crickets finally asleep and
in the silence of the night
the chatter of love speaks.

No sorrow or darkness
the light of love appears
guides us to the heavens
where we again begin to share.

Suited to such magic
the mountains disappeared
as we are as close as two can be
soul united by thin air.

My heart felt the embrace
I blushed as if by sun
had graced my rosy cheeks
with a touch of your love.

I relinquished all power
to the heavens above
if only our earthly body
joined our spirit as one.

The images were enchanting
like a dream while awake
as I gazed into the darkness
and trembled like a quake

Partner throughout life
friend in every way,
over mountains and rivers
day after day.

Always in my heart
like the tiny drops of rain
an infusion of desire
running through my veins.

I quivered at mere mention
as if gazing upon your face
through the eyes your soul
were the images I embraced.

This gift without question
undeniably meant to be
as our souls came together
to rewrite eternity.

No comments: