Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Unfolds

 Full of thoughts and passion
 emotions that forever blaze
 intrigues this mortal flesh
 to embrace the path of fate.

The earth and heavens united
no partition by the clouds
as I reached into the darkness
and your love is what I found.

The place within my being
where only you may go
is pressed within my heart
and through my soul it flows.

There is no separating
or dividing of our souls
bonded with forever love
the eternal path unfolds.
~

I rejoice in the story telling
of a story from long ago
where two souls came together
and have yet to let go.

Creation of paradise
upon the clouds they meet
as they dance in the heavens
knowing they are complete.

No longer existing
but living within the dream,
their hearts fused as one
like stars began to beam.

Happiness and contentment
can be seen upon their face
the twinkle in their eyes
and a smile has taken place.

Unlike any other love
this love was meant to be
as it truly moved a mountain
and set two souls free.

Forever is their motto
from earth to starry night,
you can see it all around
as it gave to the darkness light.








No comments: