Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 12, 2018

I Feel Your Love

Throughout history mankind has been ruled by power and greed. In retrospect you see how truly minute we are in the scheme of things. The power of thunder and lightening in a summer storm  ,  the rage of the sea or a volcano whose time has come. I see all of nature as not only a guide to the way we should live life but a reminder of the important things. One of the most important lessons that I have ever learned was " to treat others as we want to be treated."  Love, give respect where respect is due and give thanks daily for each moment of life we get to experience.
I watched as the lightening lit the sky and the rumble of thunder sounded off as the wake up call. To protect what is dear to us, honor all that is good and realize though a very small part of the universe we are still one with our surroundings. Reaching to the heavens I feel my soul one with yours.  My heart races as it welcomes your embrace and a peace like a blanket of clouds encompasses us.



As close as each breath
that escapes from my lips,
is the love that we share
in a moment of bliss.

Energy from deep inside
released through a thought,
hurdles the mountains
to be by your side.

The key to this magic
and joy that I feel,
is there in the heart
where it's safely sealed.

I reach to the heavens
and spin out of control,
around in circles as your
sweet love unfolds.
~

I feel your love
through out the day,
sense your being
though you're far away.

Like a song of the soul
sung by the heart,
the words meaningless
but the melody imparts.

I feel your love 
through out the day, 
sense your being 
though you're far away.

~

Share the happiness
as you warm the soul,
that is the love I feel
within me unfold.

Smiles and laughter
and the sweet surprise,
when I close my eyes
to find you by myside. 







No comments: