Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, May 06, 2018

Stronger With Time

I could spend my day sleeping
just to dream you here with me,
if only to wake unto your arms
in a quest for our own eternity.

There is a peace to the moment
and a magic in the hour as I
take to the heavens in a blaze
of love that is so empowering.

The silence is broken and
the sun cannot hide as the
rain fails to curtain what
our love simply implies.

The truth of our existence
is an amazing gift at its best
as we created our own bridge
from the east to the west.

I take to my pillow
and I close my eyes to see,
that you are always here
at the gateway of destiny.

Fate paved the way
to unite your soul with mine
on a path of forever where
loves grows stronger with time.
~




Ageless entities of love ...so said the heavens as it united one soul with another.



    
                                         
                                                   
                                               






No comments: