Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 14, 2018

Kiss

I thought I would get a little writing in before another storm passes through and the electric goes out again. The upside of the rain storms is that the hollow is coming back to life. It is at its peak of green and blankets with nature in its glorious beauty.  Some people like to watch as lightening lights the sky, thunder roars and the winds ravage the trees. But I think you can only appreciate mother nature in her action if you are safely in the arms of a love one. The magical feeling of love, warmth and happiness. Every blue moon I can be a little overly emotional. Not extreme happiness or sadness just a feeling that comes over when I reach out with my mind to touch you..
Love is when your heart, mind and soul are on the same page. The heart embraces what the soul knows and you respectfully accept it as the magic that it is. The love that knows no boundaries and can be felt deep within.
As the sun has already set and I gaze out the window at the silhouette of the hills against the darkened sky I feel both the distance and closeness of our love.  The vulnerability that time places upon us. Today I think I shall call this "the celebration of love day." Whoops can't do that everyday with you in my heart is a "celebration of love day"

The willow is growing,
the hills a glorious green
as I gaze on out the window
I fall into a daydream.

Sent down from the heavens
to guide your soul to mine, 
is the angel in action that
knew to gently entwine.

The sweetness of memories
and the magic of your touch,
expresses the feelings of this
unique and wonderful love.

I hunger for your love
like honey to my lips 
as I imagine the sweetness
of your gentle kiss. 

Carved out of happiness
and molded by desire,
right before my very eyes
my soul was set a fire.


~

It is one of those "screams in silence moments"


~

Some want a chapter and others want a book, 
but our love is scripted by the heavens 
without a trace of gobbledygook.

~

Walking around with my eyes closed 
to view with the heart. 


















The grey sea and the long black land; And the yellow half-moon large and low; And the startled little waves that leap In fiery ringlets from their sleep, As I gain the cove with pushing prow, And quench its speed i' the slushy sand. Then a mile of warm sea-scented beach; Three fields to cross till a farm appears; A tap at the pane, the quick sharp scratch And blue spurt of a lighted match, And a voice less loud, thro' its joys and fears, Than the two hearts beating each to each!

The grey sea and the long black land; And the yellow half-moon large and low; And the startled little waves that leap In fiery ringlets from their sleep, As I gain the cove with pushing prow, And quench its speed i' the slushy sand. Then a mile of warm sea-scented beach; Three fields to cross till a farm appears; A tap at the pane, the quick sharp scratch And blue spurt of a lighted match, And a voice less loud, thro' its joys and fears, Than the two hearts beating each to each!

The grey sea and the long black land; And the yellow half-moon large and low; And the startled little waves that leap In fiery ringlets from their sleep, As I gain the cove with pushing prow, And quench its speed i' the slushy sand. Then a mile of warm sea-scented beach; Three fields to cross till a farm appears; A tap at the pane, the quick sharp scratch And blue spurt of a lighted match, And a voice less loud, thro' its joys and fears, Than the two hearts beating each to each!

My River runs to thee. Blue sea, wilt thou welcome me? My river awaits reply. Oh! Sea, look graciously. I'll fetch thee brooks From spotted nooks. Say, sea, Take me!

No comments: