Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 21, 2018

La,La, La My Love

I thought of you and the
sun got that much brighter,
my heart reached out and
I felt that much more love.

I gazed up at the heavens
and they sky became bluer,
tightly closed my eyes and
my heart saw much clear.

Singing>We did it,
we made it to here,
daydreaming of the
love we share.

La , la, la sang my heart,
la, la, la sang the soul,
la, la, la to you my love
as our dreams unfold.





Everyone has their trials and tribulations or as one of the vendors said yesterday" someone else has it worse." That never seems to really matter as you battle the daily challenges.
Yesterday as the day was slowing I found myself daydreaming as I gazed upon the puffy clouds. As I have done many times before I could spot imagines created out of clouds. The warm wind against my face and the chatter of children and it seemed as if I was at the ocean. Like the Beatles song, " some say I'm a dreamer but I am not the only one." Taking a deep breath, slowly exhaling and feeling your arms around me.  I laughed " no pinching" don't wake me up. I wanted to stay in that moment. Feeling your safe and loving embrace I succumbed to the magic of the moment. Until reality set in and I had to deal with a fox getting in my chicken coop...ah this is never fun aa I was being attacked by wasp. Again I escaped the moment , taking a deep breath and walking through the gardens as the many flowers are in bloom, I tried to digest the last few years and the struggles. Sometimes you just need a good cry. That way like blowing in the wind you can let it all go. Cries, laughs, settles into a silly smile as I think of you and my heart expands like a bridge over the miles to hold you close. Life is good, I have you in my life.

Once again reaching for your hand
and finding your heart. 

~
On this road we travel, 
the mountains don't seem so high, 
the rivers deep disappear 
when your heart is here with mine.

Like blue skies when it's grey 
and sunshine on rainy days, 
happiness when I'm with you
that is what our love can do.

On this road we travel,
the grass is always green, 
flowers are blooming 
like your love blooms in me.

Takes away the sorrow
and the trials fade away 
and all seems so much better
when I dream your arms I lay.

On this road we travel
so lucky are you and I,
I pray the Lords hears my plea
and leaves time for you and I.

I'm being a bit selfish
as I think of me with you,
sharing heart and soul 
under the heavens blue..

On this road we travel
I hold on to your embrace
as I close my eyes and
feel your kiss face to face.











No comments: