Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Chills of the Soul







Some kind of miracle
to see me through life,
to hold my hand and
replace a wrong with
a right.

An embrace of spirits
as two hearts are one,
cliché or not it is a
special kind of love.

Remove the barriers
both day and night,
comforting the soul
with the love of life.

No tears to weep
nor heartache here,
reach out your hand
I'm waiting here.

To love and be loved
in our own kind of way,
a vision of forever
times a lifetime away.

~
I took to dancing
spun across the floor
my eyes closed and
in a forevermore.

Magical and haunting
you found your way to me
and there in the moment
I danced through a dream.


~
In a chill I quivered
while my body shook,
 as your presence was felt
like a character in a story book.

Written in the heavens
you are king and I your queen
that is the gift of love
you gave to me.

I hold it closely
when I am in need,
I close my eyes
and find you next to me.









No comments: