Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Two Hearts, One Love













Down in the hollow
divided by the stream
on a large boulder
eroded from natures
own scheme.

The water trickles
under the star lit night
as I reach for your hand
to hold you tight.

Close and closer
as two hearts can be,
the image of love
is all that I see.

Silhouette of heaven
in an embrace so sweet,
paradise in the making
when you're here with me.

To the top of the hills
or down in the field
nature has a way of not
standing still.

Recording the memories
of your soul and mine,
a smile founds its place
in this moment of time.

I closed my eyes so
my heart could see
the real magic of love
is in the happiness you bring.

Down in the hollow 
divided by the stream
on a large boulder 
eroded from natures 
own scheme. 

The visual haunting
in the thought of you here,
as I whisper to the wind 
of the love we share. 











No comments: