Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Gem






It's a rainbow in the making
to bridge your heart to mine,
arched across the blue sky
makes magic of a rhyme.

The treasure is in loving
and a gem is what you are,
the peaceful, sweet embrace
that touched my heart.

Smiles when I wake up
with every thought of you
as heaven sent the gift
when it directed me to you.

Hopping over clouds
the stars are yours and mine,
with the moonlight a glow
the script was written mighty fine.

You are the lead
in the chapter that we dwell,
a paradise in the making
that moved my spirit out of hell.

Gentle like an angel
you comfort my soul
wonderful as the sun rays
you chase away the cold.

It's a rainbow in the making
to bridge your heart to mine, 
arched across the blue sky 
makes magic of a rhyme.





No comments: