Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Gonna Pick A Cloud

Gonna set the stage 
as I close my eyes to sleep
and conjure up a moment
through my dreams.

Gonna choose the stars
to dance in your arms ,
and feel the warmth
right here in my heart.

Gonna pick a cloud 
to meet you tonight 
and hold you tenderly
for the rest of my life.










Crisp and cold the night,
stars ahead shining bright
and somehow I knew 
you could see them too.

Wind against my cheek
happiness when all is bleak,
a smile on my face 
as my heart begins to race.

I could feel you here, 
the love that you and I share,
special in its own way 
sunshine on cloudy days.

Nothing more wonderful
it's quite magical to me , 
to touch deep within my heart 
through my evening dream.





No comments: