Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Ambiance Of Sweet

Sings >Take me in your arms and
hold me within your heart,
celebrate forever and a day
that's how dreams are made.

Romancing with a song
and a fragrance of ambiance
rose petals on the bed
with whispers yet not said.

Each moment that passes by
documents the precious time,
it's like a memory in review
as I hold on to those days with
you.

Take it to the mountain top
or sail it out beyond the sea,
float it cloud by cloud please
to send your love to me.

Counting the winter days
till spring comes our way,
where life begins anew
like a dream from the blue.

I hold your memory in my heart
so that you are never very far,
just a mere thought away
thinking of you the better part
of my day.

Take me in your arms and 
hold me within your heart,
celebrate forever and a day 
that's how dreams are made.



No comments: