Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Song Bird







I woke up in the morning
to the song bird tweet,
right out side my window
he sits and sings.

The weather a bit cold and
snow is still on the ground
and I know spring is near
by the song bird sound.

The sun has finally risen
and a chill still in the air
 but just like spring time
you're love warms me here.

Brings a smile to my face
like the song of memory,
as I think about our love
and listen to the song bird
sing.




Sending sweet kisses
smack dab to your lips,
holding you in my arms
would be a true state of bliss.

From the heavens via the clouds
sending love by leaps and bounds.
to you my sweetheart our hearts
and souls are tightly wound.

Dreams trigger the visions
that I hold so dear to me,
like the river meets the ocean
your love flows direct to me.

I've bartered with the heavens
to shine the sun down on you, 
and keep you warm and safe 
in everything you do.

-

No one love is like another,
nor as special or as patient
or as caring or wonderful
 nor as rare as the love I
share with you


My faith is with the heavens that directed you to me. Joining hearts and souls as forever would have it be. Day by day the love for you grows beyond the mind, with a warmth that can be felt from deep inside. I'll treasure each memory that we have designed, like flowers in a field sending chills down my spine.  Early morning sunshine, the evening stars bright, to have you in my heart gives meaning to this life. There is song in the silence, joy to each and every day and a magic that can't be explained that replaces skies of gray.

No comments: