Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 01, 2019

Where there is love there is light.

.
There is no greater gift 
than to love and be loved.





..that which brightens my day, is like a memory in review.




I watched as the snow fell,
while it blankets the hills,
covering all the seasons
with a frigid winter chill.

Look towards the heavens
and to the sky so blue
knowing that your sky
is my blue sky too.

The darkness faded
only sunshine abound,
it came from your heart and
must have been spellbound.

Replaced the heartache
with sweet memories
from one soul to another
comes a wonderful dream.

Here is where I hold you
in this warm embrace,
and imagine the kisses
day after day.

~




It is as if the silence
dances around me.

~

Deep breath and exhales 
only to once more inhale your love.





No comments: