Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 15, 2019

Angels Of Love


Faraway where angels meet, 
take my hand and follow me, 
in the puffy clouds up above
to share with you our love.

The years have passed on by
with heavy heart and mind,
till the Lord sent me you 
bringing joy into my life.

No one would understand
how dreams fit into the plan,
to touch my heart sweet 
both of want and need.

The feelings of your love 
a gift from one to one,
eternal in it guise 
appeared by surprise.

Smiles just by thought
of something that can't be bought,
royal for a king and queen
the embrace an interlocking scene.

Till the end of time
beyond this earthly rhyme,
from flesh to the soul
our tale will be told.










Goodbye to playing in the rain
to the dance that children do,
as we're left with just memories
of a day I shared with you.

The pages torn from life,
from a tale of solemn blue,
where feelings are of darkness
on the chapters of "Adieu"



No comments: