Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 01, 2019

Words Of Love

It's the snow to rhyme
the darkness of winter time,
replaced  by the hills of white
dressed with images of delight.

When you are here with me
it's like a trumpet in revelry,
where I awaken to a world
where all takes on a glow.

No sadness or pain
replace those clouds of gray,
with that love of yours
that has me begging for more.

~

The candle light flickered
as it danced in shadows on the wall,
mesmerized by the image
 of your soul entwined with mine.

I couldn't break away,
there was something in the way,
I felt your loving as I held
you in my thoughts.

I tried to close my eyes
but your image still appeared to me,
as if my heart could see
what you mean to me.

My eyes are heavy
as I prepare to go to sleep,
that is where our hearts
find their own eternity.







No comments: