Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, May 17, 2019

Hello "Blue Moon"

An embrace that bridged the mountains
and a kiss that flowed like a ship at sea,
an energy felt within my soul came by
like a " blue moon" in passing.



The wind brush against my cheek, 
the sun beat down upon my face
as I documented in my heart 
that "hello" from that far away day.

I can't truly explain it
as the years have passed by,
but I know this is a God given gift
that I celebrate each and everyday.











Rare as rare can be
like stars clashing,
the sweet, simple hello
was far from shallow.

Two souls that mirror,
two hearts that dare to share.
Uncommon as it can be
this love between you and me.

The sorrow stepped aside
no heartache left inside,
the emptiness was gone
and our love was growing strong.

"Once in a blue moon"
a phrase commonly used,
meant little in the day
until you came my way.

I wake with a morning smile
it can bridge a thousand miles,
as I celebrate the day
that first "hello" reigned.

As if capturing a dream
you mean so much to me,
your place within my heart
was there from the start.

I'll document with words
for the rest of my days
of the mystery of life
when we found our way.
~
If I were to define the magic
to give this love of ours a name,
I'd have to search for all eternity
to find what came long ago our way.

Equal the needs of two spirits
powerful the joy we share
as you bring laughter to the moment
in away that only comes from one that cares.

You can't fake the memories
nor alter what the heart feels,
for I knew from that first "hello"
there was more in this life to share.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stroll through the garden
with many flowers in bloom
no paradise till I've shared
it with you.

Purple clematis, lobelia in white
dress the hills in a lovely sight,
deep into spring the sun shines
and I drift off to that first time.

Hugs and kisses oh what a sight,
closing my eyes to such a delight,
every day I share with you
is a gift of loving you.









No comments: