Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Turn the Page

I woke up to the song bird,
the flowers all in bloom 
and I felt the pure magic 
of truly loving you. 

Like a dream that speaks
to this old heart of mine,
I woke up dancing 
with our hearts entwined.

The words are written
in a script for all time 
as the Lord led me to you
heart, soul and mind.




Sometimes it's a chapter,
or maybe a page or two,
where the darkness and
the gray replaces the blue.

With the heaviness behind
a blessed  new day begins
grateful for each moment
that sets my soul a spin.

I can't paint a rainbow and the
sunshine is out of my control,
but the whispers of my heart
is a melody of friendship gold.

Take it to the heavens
soar the sky of blue ,
hold my hand sweet luv
snuggling close to you.

My brother once asked me " where do all the words come from?" I said " I hold the pen God writes the words" He said" well I hope God doesn't claim copyright" I always hope that through the light of goodness we can take any moment and turn it around. Holding back the negative allows it to build up and sometimes that good cry is away of releasing all that we carry around.  As I start my day with a goodbye to yesterday and good morning to the day, I think of all I have to be grateful for.

`

Walk in the park,
a day in the sun,
holding your hand,
kissing you my luv.

Melody of sweet
a treasure unfolds,
the truth from the angels
of a love untold.

Touch my heart
embrace my soul,
my love for you
will never grow old.

~
Turn the page
we are here,
not just alive
but living dear.


Heart and soul
celebrate anew
special moments
when shared with you.

~



No comments: