Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 06, 2019

With Me

Flowers in the garden
butterflies flutter by
and as I view the moment
I take a breath and sigh.

You are always with me
I know you're by myside
no matter what I'm doing
any day or time.

Rainbows across the blue
bridge your heart to mine
to share in our sweet love
like a well written rhyme.

`



It could have been a warm spring breeze
that touched deeply this heart of mine,
but somehow I think your sweet love
has traveled through space and time.

It might have been the song birds
that woke me in the early morn,
but as I listened closely it was
your voice I wanted more.

Like the dreams each night
I feel like I was given sight,
to see the magic and wonder
when I share my soul with you.


No comments: