Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Eternity

The rainbow bridges mountains
and the river flows to the sea,
as one set of stars shine above
an umbrella called "Eternity"

The heavens bright above us,
earths soil beneath our feet
and yet our spirits quickly soar
in a union of disbelief.

I thought about the moment
when I saw in you the truth,
a warmth and kindness
between you and I grew.

It challenged my mind set,
taught me to think anew
as a quick reminder of
what real love can do.

Empathy made me a poet
your love gave me the words,
as I write with the souls intent
of what the heart confers.

The words merely document
our time upon this earth,
away of allowing the world
a view, clear without a blur.

Gaze upon the heavens
for it is a union of you and I,
never far and always close
in my heart you reside.

No comments: