Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Life's Little Miracles




We are surrounded at times by the heavy, sickness, troubles, murder , death, family problems . It is everywhere on the tv, radio and internet and if not you hear everyone's problems at work . But I prefer to focus on "Life's Little Miracles" It could be a flower blooming in the garden , the first sign o f the monarch butterfly or a nest of baby birds a little late in the season.  But the smile that surfaces comes with my favorite miracle , the moment we met. What makes people connect? Is it our wants, needs or desires or maybe it's beyond that?  I think you are a gift from God. Over the years it had been some of most troubling days and you have been there to see me through. Which brings me to " I reached for your hand and found your heart." Each season comes with it's own trials and triumphs. Making it through the hot and humid days of summer, skipping thru fall to find us back in the middle of winter  That is a little bit rushing the seasons. Indeed you are my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. I don't want a day to go by without telling you " I love you" forever and ever Amen"

No comments: