Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Still

From my lips the words of love

for those ears of that special one, 

from my heart I send to you

a summer sky of baby blue. 


May you wake up

 early in the morn

and feel the magic that

 rids life of the storms.


Know that I love you

and I always will, 

as you took my heart 

and my life stood still. 

~


The memories flooded

in the most unusual way, 

every thought that came to mind

was unique in its own way.


I could sense your being 

feel you from inside, 

from the moment of hello

you toyed with my mine. 






~


 The songs scrambled in my head

and the words no longer can be read. 

My feet steady on the ground 

there is no more dancing on the clouds. 


The chapter written on love 

has already made its run, 

there is no tomorrow that I can see

if there is no you and me. 





No comments: