Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Fairytale

 Flipping through the book of life,

blocking out the pages that make me cry. 

Taking tomorrow by surprise 

to quickly ease this troubled mind. 


I didn't expect what I'd find 

who wrote this script of mine?

I am sure it wasn't left to choice

like a song bird without a voice. 


If I truly held the pen 

I'd be there with you my friend, 

all the days have passed on by 

and I built a brick wall out of time. 


~


Holding on to the good times 

brushing away the darkness of life, 

wondering if that sun will shine again

or if this story has come to and end?


Sighing in disbelief 

was it was a want or a need?

It felt so surreal but I am sure

it was based on a fairytale. 






No comments: