Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Scattered Thoughts

 Needing less but wanting more.


The seasons document a life.


Prayers bring peace through hope. 


Because I can. 



The seasons capture time through memory.


The perfect brings both excitement and peace.


Every time I look at the night sky I feel closer to you,

knowing there are only one set of stars above us.


You only have one great love all the rest is just wannabe's 


The waterfall holds secrets that have only been heard by the heart.


I have learned to shield my heart by preventing expectations.


The words are written for my intended audience...self.


I have run away more times than most without ever moving my feet.


The whole others have it worse never changes ones own story.


How we remember is unique to each person.


I forgive but as the saying goes I never forget.


There are only so many emotions but so many ways to express them.


Experiencing that one great love is enough to see me through the day.


Souls do connect.


I've seen you in my dream a thousand times.


I am okay


I plan on traveling because there is a lot I wanna do and see.


The funny thing is I am not alone because you are imbedded 

deep in my heart.


Life is short eat a brownie. 


I am worthy.


Red flags are the signs you see but fail to believe.


The child in me still lives on.


Love taught me how much caring in its most simplistic form means.


Sometimes I am afraid to dream. 



No comments: