Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Relived

 I have relived the words

through a thousand rhymes,

they brought to life this 

troubled heart of mine. 


It made sense and

was certainly clear, 

of what we felt and

what we shared.


Time will pass 

and I'll be gone, 

but he words of love

will find their song. 


It took a  lifetime 

that is so true 

but like a clear day

the truth came thru.


The lessons learned,

a soul set free 

and a story filled

with memories.


Loving, caring, sharing too

just to name a few, 

for I felt mixed with needs

taught me to believe.


You can set the stage

and fake a smile, 

but in the night the

stars do wow!


For they know 

the truth behold,

that real love never

gets old. 


Our flesh crossed a path

connected with love and laughs, 

music, song and mystical joy

continued to toy.


As I lay here in the early morn

my heart is really quite torn,

if not for the chapters of life

but most certainly to make it right.


Sometimes fear ruled the day

in a angry hurtful way, 

reality once more set in 

canceling out where dreams

came in.



 

No comments: