Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dance with Me

Delicate Embrace

I felt the delicate embrace of my soul,
as you tenderly touched my heart
and made me lose control.

Soft and elegant as fleece and lace,
you can wrap around me anytime
or place.

Melting like snow on a hot summer day,
you warmed my spirit and made the
sadness fade.

I know the difference between wrong and
right, and when you feel the winds kiss ,
we’re on a all time high.

Racing with a cheetah, is the beat of my heart,
and happens every time you give it a jump
start.

Morning, evening and all through the night
I’m laughing, giggling and holding your
love tight.

I felt the delicate embrace of my soul,
as you tenderly touched my heart and
made me lose control.

No comments: