Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

See ya in my dreams......


.


Dancing above the skies of blue,
on the clouds of love, I’m there for you.

Shear lace from my shoulders slip and
fall and bearing my heart,
await your call.

Day and night such sweet embrace, the
moment laughter found its rightful place.

Fluff the clouds, call the angels tonight,
whisper sweet darling, to you a goodnight.

Goodnight......


I find comfort as I gaze out the bedroom window, knowing the stars that blanket the sky in my little world,will shine brightly over yours. Warmth reaches deep down into my soul, in knowing, that wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I enter your thoughts through the heart. The fire that burns uncontrollably, is the flame of love which brilliantly glows releasing the magic that ignites each moment with joy.
Publish

The heart holds the secrets, the sparkle gives them away.

No comments: