Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dreaming, Dreaming of you.....



Unexpected Love

Enthralled in the moment, as snowflakes gingerly fall
and the sun shining, finds a way through it all.


Past the thicket and the woodlands, the trail
twist and winds and soon enough the
path has us both entwined.


The water lay in silence, barely does it
move, crystal in nature, it seems
so awfully smooth.


Peering into the reflection, on the
glaze of diamond ice, a view of
unexpected love, stands the

image of you and I.


Lost

I was lost, till that day you found me ,
a kiss of life and joy all around me.


Walking like clouds beneath us,
covered with a sprinkle of love
dust..


Dreams are never the same,
quick, snap and save that frame.

I was lost till that day you found me,
a kiss of life and joy all around me.

Visions of happiness, traveling
beyond the abyss.

My heart heard the bells chime,
love songs all the time.

I was lost, till that day you found me,
a kiss of life and joy all around me
.


~~~

I woke to find your hands on my shoulder,
my straps falling gently to the floor.

Wrapped up in the morning moment,
my heart was begging for more.

A visual like no other, the magic of love
brought you here.
I could feel the comfort of your arms and trace
the smiles from the heavens past the tears.


Dancing hearts lovingly embrace, as the sunlight
reappears, never let go of the feeling, the love
that conquers all of fear.


Let the light live through you and turn
on in the outer hemisphere, the place where
you and I can meet, beyond the dreams
of the commoners ear.


A Winter Stroll

I was strolling, as the sun said its goodbye
and the moon took its place in the sky ,
feeling blue, without you.


Then suddenly there’s laughter and my
heart chased after, to find that you
were waiting for me, and this
was not just another dream.


With minutes behind me, the sun now
shining, as you melted every flake of
snow, with that love of yours ,
that warmly glows, over me.


I want you, to want me, to hold me
and kiss the breath of day.


I’m glad I am in your arms,
like setting off a love alarm, with you.


~~~

We don't have to paint the sky, the rainbows are in your eyes,
the dreams and magic are ours.

We don't have to dance alone, the clouds a loves zone and you
and I waltz there.

We don't have to pick a song, we knew the words all along and
our hearts now sing it.

We don't have to dream, our love reality and we can't deny it.

We don't have to shed a tear, I know how much you care....


Just look tonight, those stars shine bright
and all the world will be fine, as I have
you by my side.


~~

Rose

Meadows and mountains, sunshine and moonbeams,
in the world of love, they’re the foundation of dreams.


Close your eyes and you will see, on this journey,
you’ve been right next to me.

I’m there when you wake up, to kiss you, my sweet
and when night falls, I’ll be the first in your dreams.

Unlike the petals of the ordinary rose, this bloom
more desirable, as each day it grows.




Everyday of the Year


Your my spring, my summer and fall,
your my love, when winter comes to call.



Mystical nymph in a winter storm.
dancing and loving, our world transformed



Love dipped snowflakes make a play,
flurry filled kisses blow your way.

No comments: