Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snowflakes, Snowflakes



Snowflakes, Snowflakes

Snowflakes, snowflakes fallen down,
rainbow of colors, blanket the ground.
Purple, red, yellow and blue, a little
pink and some green came through.

Happiness, sadness and a little
desire, challenged a mountain,
set a heart on fire.

Yesterday fades away, as tomorrow
eagerly awaits. Here and now I
bow to thee, trust, faith
and hope set free.

Joy mingling with the winter
breeze, send my Love to thee.
Over the hills, my kisses go,
to the one, who I love so.
Snowflakes, snowflakes, fallen
down, rainbow of colors can
be found. Hunger, thirst,
quickly devour, the magic
of the hour.
~~~
Tender Touch
Sweet tender touch, from the start,
I felt it in my heart, like a classic work of art.
~
I giggled and you laughed,you had to know, that
I was all a glow, with you..
~
The hills began to sing and the sun to shine,
I was dancing all the time, you were always
on my mind.
~
This wasn't any silly fantasy, nor was I in a dream,
it was the Lords greatest scheme.
~
Date was set and you appeared, magically right here,
the answer to my prayer.
~
Sweet tender touch, from the start ,
I felt it in my heart, like a classic work of art.
~
Sweet tender touch, from the start,
I felt in in my heart, like a ....
~~~
La La La
La la la, said the breeze, la la la, I’m on my knees,
requesting you here, it’s just my morning prayer.

La la la, sang the bird, la la la, the music heard,
wishing you were here, so that we could share.

La la la, to the dance, la la la, I’m in a trance,
as I fall in love, under the stars above.

La la la, is the beat, la la la, of my heart,
as we compose, our love grows.
~~~

With winter finally making its rounds, the winds brushed up against the hills of the hollow, dusting the landscape with a sparkling, glow of white snow. Here I am in the middle of the season, I stopped, I glanced back, a now quick glimpse of the yesterdays, compounded like a book in review. I felt the absorption of life through the magic of time. I explored the toying of my emotional desires, as I faced the reality of what is. This incredible journey filled with indescribable cravings, some obtainable and others only a sweet tease to the heart through the minds eye.
The tips of the trees silhouetted against the early evening sky, I braced myself for the dance with three brass horses, as the memories, slipped through their grasp exuding that of liquid gold.
Laughter deeply seeded surfaced, with bellowing passion. My eyes refocusing, adjusted quickly to the outline high above the clouds, my soul, your soul and the mystical bond that brought them together.

No comments: