Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

When the eastern wind blows...



Winter Surprises

A blanket of icy rain, sparkling over the winter green,
freezing the moment you fist appeared to me.

The unexpected stories, the days in all their glory,
capsulated in rare form, crystals of love.

Tickling with laughter, placed me in a
trance, dazed from that day after, I dove in
and took a chance.

Erratic my heart beat, the smiles uncontrollable,
and beauty unimaginable, mysteriously unfold.

Unlocking the gateway to all that life holds, I
grabbed your hand and held it tight, as we
stroll creating memories of gold.

~~
Envision a pillow fight, two children up all night,
until we tire and roll up tight, in each others arms.


Place a kiss on your lips, love like this need no
script, let your hands explore, as my heart

begs for more.

Close your eyes and feel the tease, that is
exactly what you do to me, every time I
start to dream, poof! there ya are again
with me.


Taking on the sky of blue, I’m hopelessly
in love with you, cloud surfing my way

to you.

No comments: