Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

For your eyes only......



The heavens smiled down the day you took my hand,
touched my heart, blew life into my soul
and taught my spirit
how to dance.
~~~

I would rather feel your embrace in the spirit of the
wind , then feel the emptiness
from the dark clouds
of hell.
~~~


I was once surround by meaningless bric brac upon the shelves,
cold dark, lifeless and empty. Like the wind on a blustery winter
day, all became a blur. For love had replaced the sins of time,
and replacing the chill is the magic of friendship.
~~~
Love

There was a hole of need within my heart,
that hungered to be filled. Day by day you
placed your love, and quickly it healed.
Overflowing, the laughter exuded from
within and when I tried to hold it back ,
a explosion uncontrollably began.

My eyes lit in sparkle, music
filled the air and with the help
of the magic of love, you and I
were dancing there.

Numb and shaken, I looked on unto the clouds
and in the spacious beauty, the joy
of life was found.

Reflecting from the heavens, and held within
the heart, is the day you gave
life to laughter and
to love a spark.

No comments: