Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 28, 2007

An Abundant Supply

I thought you needed something to lift your spirits high,so I sent the sun’s rays to lead you to the sky.

I chose a puffy cloud of the most angelic shade of white, and placed it in the bluest sky just within your sight.

The stars have a message that we sometimes fail to read, and if you look a little harder this is what you’ll see.

All the questions and all the answers that you will ever need, are scripted from the heavens and all you need to do, is to believe.

Weeds along the roadside, flowers in disguise and upon closer observation , a view you can’t deny.

Place your hand to your lips and simply close your eyes and you will feel the gift of love, my kiss sent in an abundant supply.

No comments: