Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 21, 2007

To Believe

Look into my eyes and you'll see, can't be denied if you look at me.A view through the heart will set your soul apart,it's how love started in me.
Take one look and you will see...
~
All the world as lovers see, majestic as the mountains to the blue sea.Take me and hold me close, brake the barrier of the devils rose and
you will see as lovers see.
~
This is not your average dream, one more look and you'll be next to me, as a eagle takes flight, we are set free in the clouds at night.No, it's not your average dream.
~
Let your soul feel deep inside, the magic of the midnight ride. Sitting close you to me, as we soar beyond hollows trees.Let your soul feel deep
inside.
~
Hold me for a little while, hold me close it has your style, breathe your life into me and spin around like a top broke free.Hold me for a little while.
~
Sing songs of love with me, to the sounds of our heart beat.
Sing songs of love with me , all you need is to believe, all you need is to believe.

No comments: