Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Little hideaway

I am as far or as close as the mind can travel.
~~~
My Little Hideaway

My little hideaway where we can get away,
to spend a moment of each day.

Precious the time that makes you mine,
sharing whispers of love.

I close my eyes and to my surprise, I
can feel you right here by my side.

It’s my runaway into your arms
to lay, as we brush the sorrow
from our day.
~
Selfish am I, that I cannot deny,
wanting to share more of what
life has in store.
~
My feet on the ground and still
I hear a sound, calling out your
name and nothings been the
same.
~
I thank the Lord, for this time
to explore, beyond the broken
fence and many locked doors.
~
It is our special time where
you jumped inside and
took my heart and I felt
it jump start.
~
The rafters morph and I can see
the walls of hell tranform and
at that moment your at the
center of my core.
~
This place is special so, it has
its own glow, bringing you
to me ,to build new memories.
~
A wave to shore, the sun to the
morn, and you to me that's
how it's meant to be.....
In my little hideaway.
~~
Life without you, would be an existence without life.

No comments: